We are commercial litigators who take pride in our areas of practice. We value our clients' input and vigorously litigate disputes, while always keeping in mind that the ultimate goal is a favorable outcome for our client. We have represented a wide array of individuals and businesses in commercial disputes, including real estate developers, textile and apparel companies, fashion designers, telecommunication companies and art galleries.
- Contract Disputes
- Partnership Disputes
- Intellectual Property Infringement
- International Arbitrations & Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Fraudulent Inducement & Fraudulent Conveyance Claims
- Breach of Non-Disclosure & Non-Compete Agreements
- Property Damage and Insurance Coverage Claims
- Commercial Arbitrations & Mediations
- Employment Law Litigation
Corporate Business Law
We work with limited liability companies, partnerships and single member corporations in order to provide consulting services, negotiate, draft and review contractual agreements, oversee complex business transactions and ensure business operations are conducted properly from day the operating agreement is executed to day the closing is consummated.
- Company Formation
- Contract Preparation and Review
- Entertainment Law Agreements
- IP, Copyright & Derivative Works
- Promissory Notes and Loan Agreements
- Licensing Agreements
- Employment and Consulting Agreements
- Operating Agreements & Membership Interests
- Non-Disclosure & Non- Compete Agreements
- Corporate Consulting
Real Estate Transactions and Litigation
We work with corporations and individuals on real estate transactional matters ranging from individual homeowner purchases and sales to representation of real estate developers in need of access to adjoining properties.
We also litigate real estate disputes revolving around Landlord-Tenant litigation, the return of security deposits and down-payments, maintenance claims, and border disputes arising out of land survey disagreements and alleged encroachments.
- Residential Real Estate Closings
- Complex transfers of Cooperative and Condominium Units
- Board Representation and Administrative Hearings
- Down Payment Disputes
- Eviction Proceedings in Landlord Tenant Matters
- Property Damage and Insurance Claims