Have you been on the fence about wanting to hire a corporate attorney? We hope we can help you with your decision making! Continue reading to learn more about what you should look for when it comes to hiring a corporate transactional attorney.
The best attorney for your corporation is the one who is invested in learning and understanding your company’s intentions, standards and operations. While hiring, make sure to ask relevant questions to learn more about the law firm’s experience and their approach to understanding your business and your business’ needs, such as:
- How many years have you been practicing law?
- What type of corporate transactional matters do you handle?
- What are the most common that you handle?
- What are the least common that you handle?
- How do you prefer to handle your cases?
- Could you provide examples of any your previous matters that you have handled?
- Have you been in a matter where a client of yours has been seen within an active litigation case?
While speaking with a potential attorney, observe their appearance and behaviors, especially how they handle your questions and concerns. If the attorney you are speaking to demonstrates receptiveness, honesty and has great-listening skills, they will likely be easy to work with, understand your goals and make you feel heard and understood.
To speak with a corporate transactional attorney, call our office at: (646) 386-0990 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to schedule an appointment for your free consultation. We would be happy to assist you.