Business Partners never plan for their relationship to end in divorce, but unfortunately, it does happen. When it does, the process can be complex and expensive. That’s why it’s important to seek the advice and assistance of a law firm before it’s too late.
At Ross Pitcoff Law, we understand how difficult it can be to end a business relationship. That’s why we specialize in helping business owners and partners through the process of a business divorce. We provide the legal knowledge and experience to help you navigate the complexity of the process and ensure that your interests and rights are fully protected.
We can assist you with:
• Drafting a settlement agreement
• Assessing the tax implications of a settlement
• Evaluating and protecting intellectual property rights
• Negotiating the terms of a buyout
• Determining the fair and equitable distribution of assets
• Resolving disputes between partners
• Establishing the financial obligations of each partner
• Advocating for your rights in court
Don’t let a business-partnership dispute disrupt your business and potentially, ruin your friendship. Contact Ross Pitcoff Law today and let us help you resolve the issue quickly and smoothly. To speak with a lawyer at Ross Pitcoff Law, call: (646) 386-0990, email: email@example.com, or visit our website: www.rosspitcofflaw.com today! We would be happy to assist you.